What we do
- Create space for artists and writers who discuss subjects omitted in politically correct circles.
- Invite people to open and uninhibited discussion. Nothing is more important than critically informed debate. It’s how society has advanced through the ages.
- Gather like-minded people creating a network of actively engaged citizens who hold high the value of individual’s freedom.
Who we are
Passion for Freedom is a registered charity gathering professionals working in arts and media. Our first edition of the Annual Art Competition and Exhibition took place in 2009 in London. Over the last 7 years we showed more than 350 artworks from all over the world including such countries as China, Iran or Venezuela (just to mention only few the most afflicted by the regime).
The 7th Passion for Freedom London Art Competition and Exhibition at Mall Galleries – one of best galleries in London.
Spacious, bright, and extremely popular among the best in the art world, not to mention the Royal Family…
Mall Galleries is a major contemporary gallery space in the heart of Central London, championing the work of new and established artists. For over 40 years, Mall Galleries has played a crucial role in diversifying the practice of figurative art, exploring its boundaries while promoting, inspiring and educating audiences with new exhibitions and interpretations of the contemporary world.
Mall Galleries is operated by the Federation of British Artists, a major visual arts charity established in 1961.
PASSION FOR FREEDOM LONDON ART COMPETITION AND EXHIBITION – WHAT IS THE JOY OF FEMALE POWER?
WHAT IS FREEDOM?
HOW EASY IS IT TO LOSE IT?
HOW HARD IS IT TO GET IT BACK?
….ENJOYING THE POWER OF WOMEN
Passion for Freedom gives a unique opportunity for artists to openly debate and exercise freedom of speech.
We feel disgusted by the suppression of women and the many-sided attack on our Freedom.
FREEDOM OF WOMEN. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
PROTECTING IT WHERE IT EXISTS. PROMOTING IT WHERE IT DOESN’T.
PFF promotes human rights and the freedoms enshrined in the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, especially Article 19 of UDHR on Freedom of Expression; and the 1953 European Convention of Human Rights, especially Article 10 of ECHR on Freedom of Expression; and relevant subsequent UN and EU conventions.
Every individual and every organisation willing to take a part in our activities or support us is welcome. Everybody has something to offer, something that may enrich or support FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.
– Galleries – we are always looking for arts spaces
– Various companies or institutions – money or products, which will help us to organise events to the highest standards
– People – can offer their ideas, time and help.
EVERYBODY IS MORE THAN WELCOME